COVID Precautions - Aurora Orthodontics & Periodontics
COVID Update (Important Office Reopening Update)
Welcome back to Aurora Orthodontics & Periodontics! We are so excited to see you all! Your health is our top priority! We are implementing new measurements to prepare for your orthodontic appointment. That's why our available appointments are limited. Sorry for the inconvenience!
Please pay attention to the following:
1) When you get to the parking lot, please give us a call so our staff can be ready for you.
2) Everyone has to have a face mask before entering the office.
3) Only allow patient to come in, unless patient is younger than 14 years of age. It is the best for parents and non-patient sibling to wait outside of the office or in the personal car.
4) A COVID-19 questionnaire and disclosure will need to be signed, if not already signed and emailed.
5) We will take temperature for every patient.
6) Patient will need to use either hand sanitizer or wash with soap, and use Peroxyl mouth rinse before seated.
7) When the treatment is completed, patient should wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer before leaving.
8) Please do understand that we reserved appointments for high risk patients prior to regular appointments (over 65, diabetes, pregnancy, asthma, serious heart conditions, immunocompromised, etc). If you are high risk, please call our office and let us know, and we will reschedule your visit accordingly.
9) If patient experiences any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days of the visit, please make sure to inform our office.
10) It may be necessary for us to charge a small fee for PPE at orthodontic visits due to the exorbitant increase in cost. The ADA has asked insurance companies to cover this cost. We will update you if this is necessary.